Mountain High is Southern California’s closest winter resort located just an hour and a half from Los Angeles and Orange County. The area consists of three separate mountains (Mountain High East, West, and North), and offers a wide variety of lifts and trails, a world-class terrain park, an outstanding Winter Sports School, and the region’s largest tubing area. Night skiing & snowboarding is available most nights and snowmaking covers more than 80% of the slopes. Mountain High has been the first resort to open in Southern California for the past 15 years and traditionally operates from mid November to mid April.
For complete details on Mountain High, visit their web site at http://www.mthigh.com/
3 FREE days with an anytime season pass to any other Powder Alliance Resort:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only
- Holiday Blackouts 12/19/15 thru 1/3/16. 1/16/16 thru 1/18/16. 2/13/16 thru 2/18/16.
- Must present season pass at Season Pass Window, West Resort.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2015-16 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.