Mountain High is Southern California’s closest winter resort located just an hour and a half from Los Angeles and Orange County. The area consists of three separate mountains (Mountain High East, West, and North), and offers a wide variety of lifts and trails, a world-class terrain park, an outstanding Winter Sports School, and the region’s largest tubing area. Night skiing & snowboarding is available most nights and snowmaking covers more than 80% of the slopes. Mountain High has been the first resort to open in Southern California for the past 19 years and traditionally operates from mid-November to mid-April.
For complete details on Mountain High, visit their web site at http://www.mthigh.com/
3 FREE days with an anytime season pass to any other Powder Alliance Resort:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only
- Holiday Blackouts 12/23-12/31, 2017. 1/1-1/7, 1/13-1/15, 2/17-2/19, 2018.
- Must present season pass at Season Pass Window, West Resort.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.