[two_thirds]Sierra-at-Tahoe is located just 12 miles West of South Lake Tahoe and boasts 400+ inches of annual snowfall, 2,000 skiable acres including 320 acres of heart-pounding backcountry terrain out the Huckleberry Gates and Sierra Resort’s notorious tree-skiing in old-growth Red Firs. With a continued commitment to terrain parks, it is easy to see why TransWorld Snowboarding readers have named Sierra-at-Tahoe the #1 Value, #4 Overall Resort and #6 Parks in the nation. You’ve got to ski it to believe it.
- Available Sunday – Friday Only.
- Holiday Blackouts 12/26/15 thru 12/31/15 | 1/16/16 thru 1/17/16 | 2/13/16 thru 2/14/16.
- Must present season pass and valid photo ID at Season Pass Office.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2015-16 Unlimited Season Passholders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.
- Benefits valid for paid passholders only..