Located high above British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, and less than an hour’s drive from Kelowna International Airport (YLW), SilverStar is a world-class winter destination with more than 3,282 acres of skiable terrain, 131 marked runs, and an annual snowfall of over 275 inches of dry Okanagan “champagne” powder snow.
Massive snowfall and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to British Columbia’s third largest ski area. With four distinct mountain faces, the progressive terrain is perfect for learning. The colorful mid-mountain village offers true ski-in, ski out access to the slopes, and a variety of winter activities provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests, including an extensive Nordic skiing trail network, ice skating, fat biking, tubing, snowshoeing, and more. For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain includes an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs.
Direct flights to Kelowna from Seattle with Alaska and from Phoenix and Las Vegas with WestJet
Powder Alliance Information and Blackout Dates:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only
- Holiday Blackouts: December 19, 2016 – January 3, 2017, January 16-18, 2017, February 13-15, 2017
- Must present season pass at the SilverStar Ticket Office
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only
- Offer only valid for 2016-17 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resort
Powder Alliance – Save 10% on Accommodation when they stay 2 nights or more (Blackout dates below)
Accommodation Special Blackout dates:
- Holiday Blackouts: December 16, 2016 – January 1, 2016 – All Accommodation
- February 10 – 13 & February 17-20, 2017 – All Accommodations
- Snowbird Lodge January 2-23, 2017