[two_thirds]Stevens Pass Mountain Resort is located just 78 miles east of Seattle on the crest of the Cascade Mountain Range. Stevens averages 460 inches of snow annually, covering 1,125 acres of skiable terrain – including 38 major runs and numerous bowls, glades and faces. The ski resort has a variety of terrain for every age and skill level. Normal winter operations run from early December to mid-April.
- Available Sunday – Friday Only.
- Holiday Blackouts 12/26/15 thru 1/3/16. 1/16/16 thru 1/18/16. 2/13/16 thru 2/14/16.
- Must present season pass at Guest Relations in the Granite Peaks Lodge.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2015-16 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.