[two_thirds]Timberline Lodge is located just 60 miles east of Portland, Oregon. Constructed in 1937, Timberline Lodge stands on the south slope of Mt. Hood at an elevation of 6,000 feet above sea level. This beautiful 55,000 square-foot National Historic Landmark is still being used for its original intent – a magnificent ski lodge and mountain retreat for everyone to enjoy. Timberline boasts the Northwest’s largest vertical terrain with 3,690 vertical feet (from the top of Palmer to the bottom of Still Creek Basin). The ski area has a variety of terrain for every age and skill level. Normal winter operations run from November to the end of May.
Other Powder Alliance resorts will be offering benefits to Mt. Hood Fusion Pass purchasers – the official season pass of Timberline Lodge.
- Available Sunday – Friday Only.
- Holiday Blackouts 11/26/15 thru 12/1/2015. 12/21/15 thru 1/4/16. 1/18/16 thru 1/19/16. 2/14/16 thru 2/15/16.
- Valid 2015-16 WINTER season only through May 25, 2016. (Not valid during 2016 Summer Ski season)
- Must present season pass and valid photo ID at Guest Services desk in Wy’East Day Lodge.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2015-16 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.