Perfect corduroy on bluebird days, untracked powder in the upper bowl, drinks on the desk of Agassiz Lodge, and epic views of the Grand Canyon. This is what our guests love about skiing and snowboarding at Snowbowl. Home to Arizona’s longest ski season, over 260 inches of annual snowfall, and the largest beginner terrain in the Southwest, Snowbowl is proud to offer the premier winter experience
3 FREE days with a Snowbowl Power Pass to any other Powder Alliance Resort:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only.
- Holiday Blackouts: 12/25-12/31, 2017; 01/01; 01/13-01/14, 2018 and 2/17-2/18, 2018.
- Must present a Snowbowl Power Pass at the Guest Services Office inside Hart Prairie Lodge or to the ticket cashier at Agassiz Lodge.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by a pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 Snowbowl Power Pass holders.