Bogus Basin is Idaho’s second largest winter resort with 2,600 incredible acres just 16 miles from the state’s capital in Boise. This year they are celebrating their 75th winter in operation and have announced more than $4 Million in improvements for both winter and summer. Bogus is now one of the fastest growing resorts in the country and a new hub for national business travelers and conventions.
Bogus Basin is easy to fly to, easy to drive to, and because it is so close to Boise State, it offers terrific terrain parks and night riding 7 nights a week. 1,800 vertical feet, 3 high-speed quads, 10 lifts in all, plus another 23 miles of sweat-popping Nordic terrain. At 7,582 feet, its summit is the highest point in the Boise Ridge Mountains offering breathtaking views of the valley below.
Since the time of the 19th-century gold rush, Bogus Basin has been a hot spot for winter sports in the North West. Alf Engen, the father of the American powder technique, actually selected the site in 1939 and it has been operating continuously ever since.
For complete details on Bogus Basin, visit their web site at http://bogusbasin.org
3 FREE days with an anytime season pass to any other Powder Alliance Resort:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only
- Holiday Blackouts 12/22-12/31, 2017. 1/1-1/7, 1/13-1/15, 2/17-2/19, 2018.
- Must present season pass at Season Pass Window, West Resort.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.