Located just 40 miles from the Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in Santiago, Chile, La Parva offers more than 27 miles of trails and 250 inches of snowfall annually. Its winter season extends from June to September making it the perfect addition to the primarily North American-based Powder Alliance. Pass holders from La Parva will have the chance to ski North America during the winter of 2017/18 and pass holders from those areas will be able to ski Chile the following summer.
La Parva consists of 15 lifts, 48 trails, and 3,021 feet of pristine vertical. There is a large snowboard park, several downhill race courses, and nearby heli-skiing operations. With modern buildings that seem to hang from its slopes, La Parva offers both hotels and private condos filled with world-class amenities.
Want to bring the kids? La Parva is focused on families and its school offers ski, snowboard, and telemark lessons for ages 3 and up. Lessons are taught in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Although the winter season is, without a doubt, the economic engine of the resort, La Parva offers plenty of summertime activities as well with a base camp at the bottom of its Las Aguilas chair offering easy access for climbers, mountaineers, and mountain bikers.
For complete details on La Parva, Chili, visit their web site at https://www.laparva.cl
3 FREE days with a qualified season pass to any Powder Alliance Resort
- Valid any three (3) days during the 2018 season. NO BLACKOUTS!
- Redeem your ticket at the Parva Chica Customer Service Office. Please present season pass and photo ID.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.
- Questions? Email us today.