Mt. Hood Skibowl offers “the most night skiing terrain in North America” according to Ski Magazine, with 65 day runs and 34 night lit runs. Less than an hour from Portland, Skibowl is well known for offering the best terrain on Mt. Hood, with a four minute ride to pure vertical in the Upper Bowl and expertly groomed runs. Intermediate and expert skiers are drawn to Skibowl’s night lit black diamond runs, and large glades in the expansive Outback. Families and non-skiers can also enjoy winter fun at the Skibowl Snow Tube and Adventure Park featuring a conveyor lift to groomed tube hills, Frosty’s Playland, mini z snowmobiles, and the worlds only Cosmic Tubing.
Other Powder Alliance resorts will be offering benefits to Mt. Hood Fusion Pass purchasers – the official season pass of Mt. Hood Skibowl.
For complete details on Mt. Hood Skibowl, visit their web site at http://www.skibowl.com
3 FREE days with an anytime season pass to any other Powder Alliance Resort:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only
- Holiday Blackouts: 12/15-12/31, 2017. 1/1, 1/13-1/15, 2/17-2/19, 2018.
- Must present season pass at Guest Services.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.