Massive snowfall and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to British Columbia’s third largest ski area. With four distinct mountain faces, the progressive terrain is perfect for learning. The colorful mid-mountain village offers true ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, and a variety of winter activities provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests, including an extensive Nordic skiing trail network, ice skating, fat biking, tubing, snowshoeing, and more. For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain includes an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs.
Direct flights to Kelowna from Seattle with Alaska and from Phoenix and Las Vegas with WestJet.
Accommodation Special Blackout Dates
Powder Alliance resort pass holders save 10% on accommodations when you stay 2 nights or more. Blackout dates apply.
- December 21, 2018 – January 2, 2019 – All Accommodations
- February 15-18, 2019 – All Accommodations
- Snowbird Lodge: January 3 – February 22, 2019
- Firelight:* January 3 – 20, 2019
3 days (non-holiday) with a qualified season pass to any Powder Alliance Resort
- Tickets are FREE midweek, half-price on weekends, regular price the following holidays:
- 12/24/2018 – 1/6/2019
- 2/16/2019 – 2/18/2019
- Must present season pass at the SilverStar Ticket Office
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only
- Offer valid for 2018-19 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.