Massive snowfall and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to British Columbia’s third largest ski area. With four distinct mountain faces, the progressive terrain is perfect for learning. The colorful mid-mountain village offers true ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, and a variety of winter activities provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests, including an extensive Nordic skiing trail network, ice skating, fat biking, tubing, snowshoeing, and more. For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain includes an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs.
Direct flights to Kelowna from Seattle with Alaska and from Phoenix and Las Vegas with WestJet.
Accommodation Special Blackout Dates
Powder Alliance resort pass holders save 10% on accommodations when you stay 2 nights or more. Blackout dates apply.
- Holiday Blackouts: December 21, 2017 – January 1, 2018 – All Accomodations
- February 9-12,2018 & February 16-19, 2018 – All Accomodations.
- Snowbird Lodge January 2 – February 22, 2018.
3 FREE days with an anytime Alpine Season Pass to any other Powder Alliance Resort:
- Available Sunday – Friday Only
- Holiday Blackouts: 12/21-12/31, 2017. 1/1-1/7, 1/13-1/15, 2/10-2/12, 2/17-2/19, 2018.
- Must present season pass at the SilverStar Ticket Office
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts