Located just outside of Nelson BC, on the famous Powder Highway, Whitewater Ski Resort is known for one thing…Powder! More than 12 meters of light, dry, dependable snow falls each season and there are 1,184 acres for visitors to explore. The best thing about the big snow is that you don’t have to worry about the big crowds. Far from the maddening business of mega resorts, Whitewater is famous for its short lift lines and big hospitality. In the unlikely event riders get tired of rocking the natural features, they can test their mettle on the metal in the Whitewater Rail Park.
For foodies, Whitewater is consistently touted as the finest ski resort food in Canada with its eclectic, healthy, and phenomenally tasting entrees. Head Chef Luca Paola is guaranteed to impress you with his daily specials and folks can take Whitewater’s famous recipes home by picking up one of the four nationally bestselling Whitewater Cooks cookbooks. At the end of the day, locally brewed organic beer from Nelson Brewing Company (NBC) and après ski snacks served in Coal Oil Johnny’s Pub create the perfect excuse to kick back and unbuckle your boots.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION OFFERS
Logden Lodge – 10% off regular cabin base rate, double occupancy
* Please mention the Powder Alliance at time of booking.
SPOKANE SHUTTLE, COURTESY OF QUEEN CITY SHUTTLE
•Nelson to Spokane Airport Shuttle service. (The Shuttle will pick you and your luggage up outside baggage claim 1,2 &3 in terminal A & B.)
• One way fare $125 + 5% GST, Return fare $198 + 5% GST.
• 100% payment is required at least 48 hours in advance to secure shuttle booking.
• Cancellations will only be accepted if written notice is received in Queen City office no later than 48 hours prior to booking.
For more information and bookings click HERE.
For complete details on Whitewater visit http://www.skiwhitewater.com/
3 days (non-holiday) with a qualified season pass to any Powder Alliance Resort
- Tickets are FREE midweek, half-price on weekends, regular price the following holidays:
- 12/22/2018 – 1/6/2019
- 2/16/2019 – 2/18/2019
- 2/22/2019 – 2/24/2019
- Must present season pass at the Guest Services Office.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2017-18 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.