Located just outside of Nelson BC, on the famous Powder Highway, Whitewater Ski Resort is known for one thing…Powder! More than 12 meters of light, dry, dependable snow falls each season and there are 2,367 acres for visitors to explore. The best thing about the big snow is that you don’t have to worry about the big crowds. Far from the maddening business of mega resorts, Whitewater is famous for its short lift lines and big hospitality. In the unlikely event riders get tired of rocking the natural features, they can test their mettle on the metal in the Whitewater Rail Park.
For foodies, Whitewater is consistently touted as the finest ski resort food in Canada with its eclectic, healthy, and phenomenally tasting entrees. Head Chef Steve Kirby is guaranteed to impress you with his daily specials and folks can take Whitewater’s famous recipes home by picking up one of the four nationally bestselling Whitewater Cooks cookbooks. At the end of the day, locally brewed organic beer from Nelson Brewing Company (NBC) and après ski snacks served in Coal Oil Johnny’s Pub create the perfect excuse to kick back and unbuckle your boots.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION OFFERS
- The Adventure Hotel: 10% discount on Deluxe, Economy, and Budget rooms, based on double occupancy
- Alpine Inn & Suites: 10% discount
- The North Shore Inn: 10% discount
* Please mention the Powder Alliance at time of booking.
SPOKANE SHUTTLE, COURTESY OF KOOTENAY GATEWAY
- Spokane Airport to Nelson shuttle service. (The shuttle will pick you and your luggage up outside baggage claim 1, 2 &3 of Terminal A and B)
- One way fare $155 + 5% GST. Return fare $310 + 5% GST
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance to secure shuttle booking
- Cancellations are non-refundable if request is made within 48 hours of shuttle activity date. Any request for refunds must be made in writing 48 hours prior to activity day. 25% fee applies to all cancellations
For more information and to book click HERE
For more shuttle options from other destinations, check out the Getting Here page of our website
For complete details on Whitewater visit http://www.skiwhitewater.com/
3 days (non-holiday) with a qualified season pass to any Powder Alliance Resort
- Tickets are FREE weekdays, half-price on weekends, regular price the following holidays:
- 12/21/2019 – 1/5/2020
- 2/15/2020 – 2/17/2020
- 2/21/2020 – 2/23/2020
- Must present season pass at the Guest Services Office.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by pass holder only.
- Offer only valid for 2019-20 unrestricted season pass holders from participating Powder Alliance Resorts.